The reasons that all pupils are asked to wear school uniform is as follows:
- Uniform creates a special identity and belonging to the Academy.
- Uniform is cost effective for parents and carers especially as the children get older and become more fashion conscious.
- Younger children may find it easier to dress in uniform as they get regular practice putting on and taking off the same clothes.
- Uniform helps to combat arguments in the morning about what to wear.
- Uniform stops children from feeling different.
- Uniform helps to maintain behaviour and discipline