We continue to ensure that pupil premium funding is focused on disadvantaged children to support them in making good or better than expected progress. The following objectives are the focus of our Pupil Premium Strategy:
- To ensure the maximum progress of disadvantaged pupils by making clear links between the progress of pupil premium pupils and appraisal/performance management of all teachers, teaching assistants, behaviour support staff
- To ensure all pupils make maximum progress by developing the effectiveness of oral and written feedback to pupils
- To provide CPD for teachers and support staff to teach effective strategies for writing and maths working out
- To continue to support pupils’ social, emotional and behavioural needs by developing the role of support staff
- To further reduce the gap between pupil premium pupils and their peers.